Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sleep

I've been awake for about 33 hours now. Well, I guess that's not true, I did sleep somewhere between 7:09 and 8:13 AM this morning...

No reason, just insomnia. Well, I did stay up til 3 reading Latin. But it was still insomnia those other 5 hours. Then I did a lot of stuff today and didn't eat anything except a nectarine and a plum until 5:30 PM today. It seems I'm getting back at my body for that wretched day of vomiting...

Now, I gave it to Matt. Geez.

/Signing off.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    why the awake-a-thon?
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insomnia. I laid awake thinking about stuff. And listening to the Clash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For that long? You gotta be kidding me. The only time I was ever up that long was when I had to write a big band chart the day before it was due. And then some other time, for something else.

    ReplyDelete