Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back in town today, and I'm perfectly, perfectly okay.

I received that same strange feeling of distant recognition previously discussed when I made it into T-tilly-tally-sass-ville today. As soon as I was in range, I cranked the radio to 89.7 WVFS, The Voice of Florida State. I head this crazy drone that sounded like someone sat on a few keyboard keys with distortion on and this faint hum/drone whistle that came in and out of auditory perception every few seconds. It stayed with the same notes pressed down for a good three minutes, and I knew I was back (I think the DJ said it was by somebody/group called "growing"- I could be wrong). When I got into town, the moment I turn off the air and roll down the windows, I hear firetruck sirens.

Theo, my Asian RA, put up pictures of the same two football guys on every door, writing the residents' names on them.

Then, thefacebook.com... Yeah, I got a profile there. What? Wanna fight about it?

***

My classes, you ask? The whole reason I'm back in Tallahassee? College education? Yeah, I guess they're gonna be cool. /Not too worried about it. Not too stoked about it either. Well, there you go.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno what thefacebook.com is, but my school isn't supported! Time to make some fakey fake profiles. Ah, so many choices. Mizzou or Gonzaga? They're both so much fun to say.

    ReplyDelete