Thursday, January 13, 2005

Form Letter.

Dear Ms. De La Cruz:

Congratulations! You have met the requirements for admission to the Psychology major...


This seemingly innocuous typographical error didn't really restore my faith in the Psychology program here. Made me rethink my major (again); but, as I've said before, I'm already nearly done with this, so it's not really beneficial/efficient for me to change now.

On the plus side, some of my boring classes are turning out to be not-so-boring. And financial aid came in.

We have a nice, overcast, gloomy, breezy day today. Seems about right.

4 comments:

  1. I had to read the whole blog before I realized that it said Ms. hahaha. Maybe you should be a meteorologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have a good meteorology program there.

    Anyway, MY financial aid hasn't come in yet. I gotta wait another friggin week. Meanwhile, we're down to eating dust bunnies we've caught and killed ourselves. Mmmm, dusty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meanwhile, my account was -3.45 yesterday and I was taking all the change around the house to that bank just so I wouldn't get halled off to sharps and locked up for life. Or a day. goodtimes. thank goodness I get paid tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just go into fiscal management and charge you inordinate sums in consultation fees.

    ReplyDelete