Tuesday, January 04, 2005

SLC @ the SLB, man.

I knew a few good movies were coming up. Now I have the list. Here are some highlights:

Garden State
Animal House
Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow
Alice in Wonderland
Stepford Wives (remake)
Hero
Goodbye, Lenin!
Ray
Jackie Brown
Casablanca
Shaun of the Dead
Clue
I Heart Huckabees
Silence of the Lambs

Yeah, those are just the highlights. They have 33 movies listed (of which, I've only seen 5)... and that's just up until February 28th. I won't proclaim anything at this point, but there are rumors that I'm thinking about watching every movie they're showing this semester. I think I'll start going to the film committee meetings, too.

With this and the CDU schedule, I have my work cut out for me. And then there are those pesky classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment