Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Cell Phone Conversations Part 1

As I rejoin the masses on campus, I find numerous chances to overhear people speaking loudly into their cellular telephones. I've only heard two so far today:

"My English teacher is soo hot. Yeah, I walked in and then this guy walked in behind me, and I was like... he is so hot! He's the teacher! This is gonna be a good class. Except it's at 9 in the morning."

"I'm in intro to theater, we learn about plays and stuff."

Yeah, well, these conversation tidbits aren't that exciting, but I felt like posting about the first day of school and this was all I could think of. I plan on making this a recurring feature, as I've heard many funny things from this that I should have written down before.

1 comment:

  1. I made some notes last month for a piece I want to write called "Conversations for Cell Phone and Rock Band". It's very cool. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete