Monday, February 20, 2006

The docks.

Just because you have some weird scorn for parentheses doesn't mean you can mark through every parenthesis on my paper. And maybe I just don't like simple sentences (they're not run-ons... you're a run-on).

Only two weeks until Spring Break? Already halfway through the semester? My perception of time is never settled, constantly changing. Left to their own devices, humans in a controlled setting functioned on a 25 hour day.

I saw an entire episode of The Boondocks yesterday. I wasn't all too impressed. I can only speculate that the show is rated "Mature" for the use of one solitary word (which, in fact, came up only about a half dozen times in this episode), because I didn't see all that other much that was explicit about it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:36 AM

    I watched that show because some friends told me it was funny or great or something or other. I watched it and found it to be....terribly boring.

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete