Friday, February 10, 2006

But down in your arms, in your arms, I am a wild creature.

It's cold here and I don't understand. The weather has been very temperamental (yeah, I know), cycling from cold cold, to cool, to average, to downright hot. And not even in that order, just skipping around.

One of the greatest things is seeing that a CD is an even number of minutes long. "50:00" or even something like "39:39" proves for a very comfortable sight after the disc has spun its length.

I had a mini-revelation of sorts in class on Wednesday. It wasn't me figuring out something new or anything, it was just a sudden realization. For the last thirty minutes of class I kind of blanked out and just sat and thought. It was pretty cool and somewhat motivational, although I'm not sure if things will change right away or at all (it had something to do with how I haven't really been doing much for the past, well... long time).

I bought a black and white Strokes poster for $1 from a guy in the union who said he was "going to make a bundle" selling roses for Valentine's. Roses from Miami. Gonna buy them at the last minute and make a bundle. The best thing (besides it being $1) about the poster is that it doesn't say the band name anywhere. So I feel cool and elite, despite First Impressions of Earth.

That's about it, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. can't beat a dollar. Well, unless it was fifty cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:05 AM

    Obscenely cold out right this very now. Cannot feel limbs, much less digits ...

    I get similar satisfaction out of the even numbers on the CD thing. Then again, this is from the girl that likes it when it's 8:53 (AM or PM) because 5 subtracted from 8 makes 3. Opo.

    ReplyDelete