Friday, September 23, 2005

Some fun.

I acts a friend (a certain J.B.) the other day about FSU student webspace, and he responded with a nice email showing me how to access such space (100 MB per student).

Now, all I have to do is learn HTML basics... heh.

Anyway, I'm expecting that I should have something up and running fairly soon (as long as this doesn't turn out like the opera, learning to do an ollie, beating Final Fantasy X [i.e. things I meant to, but never got around to, do]). I'll keep you, as they say, posted.



Anyway, I've got some fantasmic articles coming up--I'm writing about this punk photo event that's happening at vinyl fever (props: Matt), doing a CD review for The Weight is a Gift by Nada Surf, and a commentary, my first commentary, on ... something. You'll find out.

1 comment:

  1. Do a web search for free templates or check out

    http://www.steves-templates.com/

    They have some cool ones there. If you get a handle around basic HTML (there are probably some good free online guides, but make sure it's recent and the examples don't show old Netscape browers from 1996) you can experiment with a template to get the results you want. That's what I did with the SDR site and the new one I'm making. A lot of trial and error. Fortunately, it's easy to save backups and work on the page offline.

    ReplyDelete