Thursday, September 01, 2005

~

This school year hasn't exactly had a superb start; it has seen me sleep through the second days of three of my classes, be nearly out of gas during a 'crisis', lose my advisor, and come down with a twinge of sickness (that's getting better, though), all before the end of the first week of classes.

However, I also got promoted at the paper, can see the Pernice Brothers tonight, am (supposedly) receiving financial aid distribution today, and all of my classes are looking better than I thought they would.

Anyone who reads this and has not seen A Very Long Engagement now knows exactly what to rent this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Audrey Tatou. Now I will definitely see this movie. She was in Amelie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would be willing to say it was my favorite foreign movie (easy to say now since I think I've seen less than a dozen, ever). And although I don't understand French, I'm pretty sure they all did a great job acting. The writing was magnificent.

    ReplyDelete