Wednesday, April 13, 2005

yeah, survey, yeah.

1.What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 AM EST
2.Diamonds or pearls? I like that comic strip Pearls and Swine, and I'm pretty sure the title comes from a saying, but I don't know what that saying is.
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 'At the cinema'? What is this, British? Does the Independent Filmmaker's Films count? Then those would be it. If not I've have to say Songcatcher, which I'd rather not say... or remember.
4.What is your favorite TV show? The Simpsons.
5.What did you have for breakfast? Only Coffee (cafe latte mix). Yeah, I've learned my lesson from that.
6.What is your middle name? PAUL (pretty tight name, I must admit)
7.What is your favorite cuisine? Currently Greek. I will rarely ever turn down a good chicken pita.
8.What foods do you dislike? Seafood, and, wow, I didn't realize we all didn't like mushrooms.
9.What is your favorite cd at the moment? Weezer, Weezer (1994), as usual (listening to it now... why do they gotta front?).
10.What kind of car do you drive? I would list the color here, then 'Buick Century', if I knew what color to call it, that it. (Maroooon?)
(This one wasn't numbered, and I don't feel like changing the numbers on the remaining questions, or moving this question to the end and adding a number. I'd rather type an extended convoluted parenthetical comment about it, mostly because I like the word 'parenthetical') Favorite sandwich? I would say the monte christo, but that would be a lie. I just wanted to bring it up to brag about being able to finish it the first time I've ever had one. I don't know the real answer. ... Open-faced Club Sand Wedge?
11.What characteristics do you despise? Phoninessessess.
12.Favorite item of clothing? My treasured orange PEZ shirt (wearing it right now)
13.If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be? Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say England, too.
14.What color is your bathroom? I have a ... where is the...?
15.Favorite brand of clothing? Can't think of anything sincere or funny for this answer...
16.What was your most memorable birthday? That one where Brandon, Caleb, Chip, and whos-its-whomever else ended their birthday set with Cake's "Ain't no good"... at least I think that was my birthday.
17.Where were you born? 'St. Joseph's Hospital, Lorain, OH' -- I'm gonna use that response, although I'm not sure about that first part.
18.Favorite sport to watch? Skateboarding.
19.What fabric softener do you use? Inflammable means flammable? What a crazy language!
20.Coke or Pepsi? I don't like dark colas.
21.Are you a morning person? No.
22.What is your shoe size? 11.
23.Do you have a pet? Shadow-retriever.
24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? I saw this Independent film fest and there was this one documentary about this guy that is going to drive from tally to NYC with his 3 friends to propose to this girl. It was very good, and had a good flow, revealing complications like she was engaged to another guy, and the original guy met her online. And funny too "the element of surprise is the biggest thing you have going for you now." It made me want to film my life and edit it until it becomes funny.
25.Is love all it is cracked up to be? Jimmy cracked corn, and
26.What makes your soul soar? Music... my band. Filling out surveys instead of writing articles or sleeping or reading or sleeping.

Thatsa long survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment