Monday, April 18, 2005

Hmmm

I recently got a vague email from my contact for Agnostic Front telling me I'm on the list and I'm set up for a tentative interview with them at 7 PM on the day of the show.
My article on Agnostic Front ran today.

(That reminds me: SNMNMNM's music melts your mind, not your ears, On Tuesday: It Dies Today, Radio 4 to broadcast from Club Downunder, Rainbow Concert lights up the stage, The Peels EP FSReView)

Anyway, I guess I'm on the guest list for Agnostic Front's show, which has four bands playing and is $14. That's pretty cool, I guess I'll go.

I guess that makes up for this one:

Justin,

Thank you coming in for an interview Monday. Unfortunately, we cannot
offer you a job in the theatre at this time, but we will keep you in
mind for other SLB job openings in the future.


Ha! Amateurs! You spelled "theater" wrong.

5 comments:

  1. Some words have more than one correct spelling. Theatre is one of them. I should know. Theatre is the British spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:37 AM

    That's the British spelling b/c goddamn Samir prolly wrote it, geeez Justin.

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell what's funnier, the original comment or the responses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite British spellings is 'encyclopaedia'.

    Don't know why.

    I also like the 's's used in lieu of 'z's... and definitely the dreamt, leapt, learnt instead of those 'ed's. Oh, yes, and as with 'encyclopaedia', the more vowels the better- bring on those 'u's (honour)!

    Brit. vs. Amer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:49 PM

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete