Monday, February 28, 2005

Letters to the Editor @ The Beta Bar

Who: Look Mexico, Sourgreen, My Anomaly, & Letters to the Editor.
Where: The Beta Bar
When: Monday, March 14th, 2005.
Admission: 21+ is $5, under 21 is $6
Showtime: 9 p.m.

I've seen Look Mexico before at the Club Down Under. They are entertaining and worth seeing. I've also heard about this band, Letters to the Editor, that is opening for them Monday, March 14th at The Beta Bar. They have an uplifting sound that picks you up, drops you, and kicks you when you're down, just to pick you up and throw you in the air and then miss you on the way down, so you fall on the ground. Hard. It's hard to describe- you just have to be there. I know I will. Seriously, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Rock it, man. Just think - you're taking the stage at the former Cow Haus, where such luminaries as Dick Dale and Sir Mix-A-Lot have played. And George Clinton. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 PM

    This is show is going to kick so much ass. Sourgreen rocks really hard, and they're all really hot.- FSU Cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete