Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gravy.

Presentations in my Tuesday/Thursday class start a week from today. The professor didn't give us a schedule of who is going when. He simply said "It will go alphabetically, 4 students per class. So figure out when you go."

Problem was, I have an out-of-town trip this weekend and I have yet to read the book I'm going to present on (much less put together a powerpoint). And since my last name starts with a "d" and since I had an idea that most last names would fall later in the alphabet, I thought I would have to present on Tuesday's class, the day I get back into town.

So I go to email everyone in my class to see if anyone could switch with me when I see

THAT I AM THE SEVENTH NAME OUT OF FIFTEEN STUDENTS IN THE CLASS.


*celebratory dance*

(This post is dedicated to all you "A" last names out there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment