Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Work email from the archives.

I'm deleting about a hundred messages a day from my work email account, because it's slow on the upload. I used to house over 2,000 messages, but I'm trying to get it down to 500 or so. Here's a gem I found (font in tact from original):

-----------------------

From: Justin de la Cruz
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:29 PM
Subject: Teaching award binder update.

Dr. XXXXX,

Please ignore my last email to you.

I just noticed that the grade distribution and syllabi information have to date back to Fall 2002 for the distinguished teaching award binder. I have attached an updated spreadsheet for the grade totals. I will find your grade distributions for Spring 2005 to Summer 2007. I do not have access to your grades before Spring 2005, so if you could fill out the attachment or give me the data for grades from Fall 2002 to Fall 2004, then I could fill it in for you.

Sorry for the confusion,

Justin

-----------------------

Subject: RE: Teaching award binder update.

Thanks Justin. I appreciate your help. I am about to nuts.

1 comment:

  1. I started deleting work e-mails as well. It's very freeing, except for the whole being at work deleting e-mails thing.

    ReplyDelete