Monday, July 14, 2008

Updates to follow...

I was sitting around wondering why I let my blog continue to look so ugly. Specifically, I was reading Matt's blog and noticed how sleek it looked.

So I updated my template and now I will be able to access a few more features. I'll try to update the HTML now to suit my tastes (especially so that it looks the same across regular AND widescreen monitors, and so it looks decent across browsers too), but that might take a while. At least I've taken the first step in the right direction.

Heck, I might even try changing to one of those new-fangled looking templates, too. Who knows?



Blork.


Above is the most productive thing I did at work today. And it's definitely way too goth/emo for my tastes. So yeah, it was that sort of day.

2 comments:

  1. make it a HAPPY COLOR like pink, yellow, or T-T-T-TANGERINE to minimize the emo factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted.

    C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips.

    ReplyDelete