Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New blog!

My influence knows no bounds. Not really.

My friend and current-but-soon-to-be-ex band leader Matt An Agent of Change has started a new blog detailing his upcoming exciting adventures in the Big Apple. And now that he has the [Post]Modern College Life Bump, he should really be going places.

Like New York.

That reminds me: I was thinking the other day how there should be a space after the brackets: [Post] Modern College Life. But I liked the pun on "postmodern," so I purposely stuck them close together.

This new blog makes me want to update my busted template, which is more than four years old. I hear nowadays you can put pictures and stuff in your posts.




There. Now that's how you hotlink! (j/k, lol!)

1 comment:

  1. I do have the [post]modern college life bumps all over me.... they itch and they won't go away!

    ReplyDelete