Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Things To Hate.


Top Things I Should Continue To Remember To Hate




  • Band websites that start on a homepage, have a "CLICK HERE" and then go to a pop-up Flash page. Cut that crap out.
  • The word "seersucker".
  • Having nothing to do at work.
  • Being tired.
  • Having too much stuff to do at work.
  • Having people ask me what I'm doing for Spring Break. (Hint: You're looking at it now.)
  • Debutantes.
  • Getting hassled for not liking sports.
  • Getting hassled for liking Lightning Bolt.
  • Getting asked about "What I'm Going To Do With My Degrees".
  • Strangers calling me by name when I don't know their names.
  • Being called "Jason" in person and via email despite: a nameplate on my desk; my name next to the subject on all my outgoing emails; me writing my name at the bottom of all my emails; my signature placed below that automatically in all my emails.
  • Ads.
  • Money.
  • Making weak lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment