Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Original.

THE




ORIGINAL



GUITAR HERO



(The two pedals on the left are about as old as I am... and born in America, too!)

**********

So, to go off on a nerd tangent, I just realized the pedal tuner I have has TWO outputs (one a bypass), meaning if I put it further down in the chain, I can hook the output to the smaller amp so I can hit the tuner and silence it whenever I want, but still have all the effects go into it. Alternatively, I could just feed the line out of the second input on my rad chorus pedal to the smaller amp, which would still mean both amps get all effects. Thirdly, I could just hook the smaller amp up to the additional speaker out I have on the bigger amp... but I'm afraid of that, because the bigger amp is much more powerful than the smaller, and things could get busted up real nice.

Anyway, I think I'll do it the first way... that way I can keep the second amp silent for most of the performance... then just UNLEASH and scare the crap out of everyone.

I sit around and think about my rig a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh. So you're gonna use the small amp and then hit the tuner and kill everybody? I like that. Good ol' bypass.

    ReplyDelete