Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Twitter-esque blog post update en masse

I won a trip to Italy! Did I say that on here yet? (The dates are Aug 2011 - Aug 2012; this link is to an old posting.)

I got an iPod Touch! Did I say that on here yet? Jessica done bought it for me for Christmas 2010! The inscription reads:

[REDACTED, IN CASE I NEED TO STATE THE INSCRIPTION IN THE FUTURE IN ORDER TO IDENTIFY THE IPOD IN CASE OF ANY FUTURE THIEVERY. NICE TRY, GUYS]

I need a haircut! Did I say that...

I'm reading Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project! (Too lazy to link now.)

I'm sitting in one of my online classes.

The professor described the scientific method, replete with flow charts and custom highlighting.

I am trying to blog more in the new year.

I am going to try to revamp my website before August 2011. (Web 3.0 FTW!)

I started counting calories on my iPod Touch (I will spell that out every time; I do not like the word blend / elision "iTouch") via the My Fitness Pal app... (Too lazy to link, still.)

...which shows that JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING is fun when done on a touch screen.

My class just finished...

...which means I now get to go to Steak N Shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment