Friday, May 07, 2010

Political Quiz

Yesterday, Jessi called me out for listing "Moderate" as my political view on Facebook. I had listed that because I do not entirely align myself with either of the two national parties in the U.S., but I agree with her sentiment that it's fairly obvious that I lean in one direction more than the other.

So I'm going to start fighting political apathy and say that (according to this website, at least) I'm a non-interventionist / cultural liberal / left social libertarian.


My Political Views
I am a left social libertarian
Left: 5.65, Libertarian: 4.95


My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -8.44


My Culture War Stance
Score: -9.16


Political Spectrum Quiz


Far from moderate, indeed.

Of course, this quiz is not the sole determiner of my political views. I also find myself agreeing with many aspects of social progressivism. But, I suppose I'll have to keep reading around to pin down what sort of political and social views I agree with the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment