Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FW: APPLEBEE'S - ENJOY! ($50.00)

APPLEBEE'S - ENJOY! ($50.00)
Have a great lunch!

Hope you enjoy your lunch on Applebee's!

My name is Bill Palmer, founder of Applebee's. In an attempt to get our name out to more people in the rural communities where we are not currently located, we are offering a! $50 gift certificate to anyone who forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to them and you will receive an email back with a confirmation number to claim your gift certificate.

Sincerely
Bill Palmer
Founder of Applebee's
Visit us at: www.applebees.com

Hey guys,

It really works, I tried it and got my Gift certificate confirmation
number in 3 minutes.


---

The above was a forwarded email I received today.

My Question: What do I have to do to get the chance to never eat at Applebee's ever again?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! ZING!

    Message sent by exfriend@aol.com

    ReplyDelete