Thursday, February 12, 2009

SAP.


Name: Simon Anthony Purrkins
Age: 2 years
Sex: Male
Neutered: Yes
Occupation: Needy

This is our new cat. We got him at the shelter. He came with the name Simon. We tacked on a couple other names.

He purrs a lot. He likes to jump on our laps. Whilst on our laps, he likes to crawl up our torsos and get real close to our faces. He has jumped on my back while I was sitting in a chair.

He likes to follow us around, purring. When we leave, he runs to the front door. He likes sitting by windows, the sliding glass door, and even the front door. He is very vocal. The 20-minute ride home in the box/carrier, he meowed the whole time. When we got him inside and opened the box, he just stood there.

He is very calm most of the time. He loves cat toys. It seems like he eats every 15 minutes. He keeps himself very clean, but has a habit of flinging litter. He likes to sit/sleep/chill on spinny, wheely office chairs.

He likes to meow. A lot. He makes me feel bad -- like I should be letting him outside. He likes to sit in my lap while I type, read, and eat. I like to press my forehead against his, because I might have heard somewhere that this is how cats of all sizes show affection. Or dominance.

He has a big fluffy tail. He has a lot of hair. Unfortunately, he may have a few fleas. We put medicine on his neck. He hates collars. He can remove a collar that is placed on him. He is a magic cat.

He has very long whiskers.

He hears everything.

He sleeps a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Look / sounds awesome. I think man cats are the way to go. Kratos likes to swipe up from under the bed @ my head in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete