Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Summer 2008 Movie Preview (short version).

[Note: I started this post a couple of days ago and ran out of steam. I don't think I'll get around to viewing/reviewing any more previews right now, so here you go...]

I'm looking to kill some time, so I'll view all the trailers for the summer movies coming out and give you a one word description, and an indication of whether it will be worth your time/money based on a snap judgment. Props to this site for help with this.



MovieRelease DateIn One WordYes/No
Iron ManMay 2SteelyYes
Made of HonorMay 2GayNo
Son of RambowMay 2CuteYes
Speed RacerMay 9OverblownNo
What Happens In VegasMay 9CrapbombNo
Chronic(what?)-culz of Narnia 2May 16CGI-rificYes
Indiana Jones 4May 22SextagenarianYes
Sex and the CityMay 30GayerNo
The StrangersMay 30Heebity-JeebitiesYes
Kung Fu PangaJune 6UghNo
MongolJune 6RehashNo

1 comment: