Friday, August 11, 2006

poo.

Customer service is balls.

You work for four months, smelling like awful 4 out of 7 days of the week, and get not one compliment (or raise, for that matter) from the management. But one (fat) lady with issues comes in, asks if you have an attitude, leaves, comes back a week later, complains to a manager about poor service when YOU DON'T EVEN SERVE/SEE HER (a co-worker serves her) and suddenly the store owner is back there talking to you about serving the customers and feeding you the crap that got fed to him by said fat (ugly) lady.

I got a free Slayer CD today. I guess I'll use that, even though it's not really that heavy (not ATDI heavy).


AND I just assigned four stories for SNAKES ON A PLANE for the Aug 24 issue of the FSView & Florida Flambeau.
WOO.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, I had to sign this paper because I had gone over my break time at work by like 40 minutes. Can you tell how much I love my job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.chalkboardmanifesto.com/index.php?comicNum=175

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:36 PM

    You're ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction: Five stories on SoaP now.

    ReplyDelete