Saturday, April 29, 2006

AHHHHHJ...!

So, apparently, when I have trouble with my phone bill, I should just call and talk to someone, rather than email the company and have some goldbricking representative email me back.

I called today to change my plan, and the guy was like...

Bryce: Hey, since you've been a great customer, and you're over minutes now, I'll just start taking minutes from your new plan to go into this cycle.
Me: ... I wish I had known that earlier, because I emailed a rep. and all they said was that I couldn't change plans in the middle of a billing cycle, and I could buy 1000 minutes for 40 cents a minute that would carry over.
Bryce: Really? They said that? In an email?
Me: Yeah. I got pretty upset by it too.
Bryce: Well, let me go ahead and change your current bill to reflect your new plan... Wow. You don't use your phone too much during the daytime. Now you have 700 minutes left on your plan until the new billing cycle on May 2nd.
Me: ... wtf?!?!?! LOL!?!?!????!??!!?!

Thanks, Bryce [and I guess I should plug T-Mobile, as well].

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they're good for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:02 AM

    HAHA. GOLDBRICKING.

    ReplyDelete